Ways to pay
We’ve streamlined our billing process to make it as simple as possible, allowing you to focus on the more important job of running your business.
- We offer convenient ways to pay
- We can bill you for multiple sites around the UK.
WAYS TO PAY INCLUDE:
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): Paperless, streamlined billing
- Consolidated billing: Combining all your bills, itemised as required
- Online using a simple and secure form
- Direct Debit
- Over the phone
- At any Post Office (make cheques payable to Post Office Ltd)
- By post - Fill in the payment slip on your bill and send it with your cheque or postal order, made payable to Source for Business, to: Source for Business, PO Box 5004, Lancing, BN11 9BG
- At a bank - Please take your bill with you. If paying by cheque, make it payable to Source for Business. Please write your 10-digit customer number on the back of the cheque (this can be found at the top left-hand corner of your bill). You can also pay using your bank or building society's online banking or telebanking services, if they offer them.
- Paypoint - If you have an instalment plan with payment slips, you can use your nearest PayPoint outlet. PayPoint outlets are conveniently found in places such as newsagents, garages, off licences and corner shops. Use PayPoint's online search facility to find your nearest outlet.